Enjoy a soft and luxurious feel against your body with these ringspun and combed cotton T Shirts.
These lightweight but strong and durable shirts will be your favorite tees.
Check out the Comfy T Shirts tab below for all the benefits and features and care of these great shirts.
You know you love Archaeology, digging and all that so you might as well get this shirt right now. I bet your trowels are all clean and sharp right?
- Comfy T Shirts
Let’s face it, on a dig you want your shirt to be as durable as it is comfy.
You are really going to like these T Shirts. The feel of a shirt on your skin, how the shirt fits and how long it lasts depends on how the shirt is made.
- The cotton yarn for these shirts has been through a special spinning process that softens it and straightens each fiber, it’s called ‘ring-spun’. Ring-spun cotton is also stronger and more durable which gives a longer lasting shirt.
- If that wasn’t good enough they are then ‘combed’ which adds an additional refining and softness. The combing procedure removes any imperfect strands and any impurities.
- A softer yarn has a smoother look and hangs better on the body.
- These shirts have shoulder to shoulder taping which means an extra fabric piece is sewn into the shoulders to stabilize the shirt and keep it from stretching out of shape.
- The shirts are also side seamed to maintain the shape and double hemmed at the sleeves. These shirts are a strong, lightweight and breathable cotton that you will love to wear and show off.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.